English Language Challenges

 

.

Hi everyone! Today’s blogs it’s a bit nostalgic because it’s the last one. At first, I was a little skeptical of having to write a blog every week, but to be honest I enjoyed every single one. At each blog, I had to learn new vocabulary and analyze different aspects of my life. It was quite hard and challenging sometimes. It also made me realize (the subject in general) that I must work on my pronunciation and expand my vocabulary so I would be able to improve my skills in English. I didn’t notice these things before because I don’t speak English often. I do read a lot of books in English, due to university or because I couldn’t find the translate version. So, I think that improving my vocabulary won’t be so hard. The real challenge will be improving my pronunciation, so I’m looking forward to find someone who I’ll be able to speak at least twice a week.

I don’t want to lose everything I’ve learned in this subject, so I’ll have to practice. English it’s very important for my career because we have to be able to communicate with any type of professional, from every part of the world. For this, even when I’ve learned a lot in every class, I wanna keep taking English subjects, like the one that prepares you to give the TOEFL, so I can get a certificate that corroborates my level of English.


Comentarios

  1. I agree with you. The blogs were enjoyable and challenging.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hope you learned a lot! I also need to get better at pronunciation haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel the same about blogs, they were challenging and also funny haha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Hobbies

My future job