A funny moment of my childhood

 


Today I spent almost my whole day trying to remember a funny moment of my childhood, and I couldn’t remember anything. So, I had to call my mom and ask her about it, we talked and laugh the whole call, because she remembered a lot of things. But I decided to tell you a more nostalgic moment of my childhood. When I was little my mom and I used to go to Maitencillo beach every summer, and in the year 2010 the album “Dejarte de amar” by Camila was realised. My mom really liked the band at the time, so the day before the trip to Maitencillo she bought the CD. For the ones that doesn’t know the trip to Maitencillo takes approximately 3 hours from Santiago. So, there we were in the car listening the album while we are singing our lungs out for three straight hours. It was so fun and made grow the bond that I have with my mom. We still laugh about that moment because we sang like crazies, and she brought a radio where we could keep listening to the CD… I felt sorry for my neighbors. The other day we found the CD, and we listened again after at least seven years, it was so nostalgic.


Comentarios

  1. Ohh with my mom happens the same, we hear the Album " Escape"Journey, and some others of Katy Perry a lot in our trips <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. owww that so amazing! having a strong bond with your mom is so beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  3. awwwww. That's so cute. These moments are treasures

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh, that's the music I hear when I'm cleaning the house ahaha and I really feel the emotion

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a beautiful memory Vale! Camila has very good and emotional songs, I like them too.
    Also it is too cute the fact that you have a strong bond with your mom<3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Aawww… Those special moments with your mom seem magical

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I also remember some travels having good concerts with my family in the car haha

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Ohh I had the same CD and loved Camila. We used to heard it a lot while travelling by car

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Hobbies

My future job