A coutry that I’d like to visit

A  coutry that I’d like to visit 

Since I was little one of my biggest dreams was to travel around the world by myself, so now that I’m in my twenties I’ve decided that it’s time to start my first adventure, while I was looking, I discovered the working holidays visa, a program that would allow me to visit and work in the country... a dream come true! So, I researched the countries that were in this program and that’s when I found Portugal, what a beautiful country!  I must admit that the first thing that I’ve noticed were the beaches, I love the sea, so it was perfect for me, but as I get more information of the place the more I fell for it. Portugal has seventeen patrimonies of the humanity by UNESCO, has a very rich culture, and it's known as the land of poets. If I went to Portugal, I would stay for at least a year so I can learn Portuguese and maybe study there… I can’t wait for this adventure.


Comentarios

  1. Hii! I think working holiday is such a good idea!!, I´ve been listening a working holiday podcast in Spotify where people tell about their experiences it´s call "Working holiday Chile" I really recommend it to u :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I wasnt aweare about the working holidays visa! is such a good idea, thanks for sharing this, good luck in your new adventure

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Hobbies

My future job