My future job

 


When I was in my first’s years of high school, I was convinced that I wanted to study law, which is pretty funny because I always feel like I’m about to cry when I’m arguing. Well, despite the crying thing, back at that time I already knew that I wanted a career related to the environment. So, I had to start looking for new careers, and that’s when I found Natural Renewable Resources Engineering. When I read the curriculum for the first time I fell in love, it was exactly what I was looking for, except for one thing: ocean conservation. I think that that was the only doubt I had with this career, because my dream job is working in the sea. Maybe doing research or helping in the conservation of different species of algae. To be more specific, protect the Chilean kelp forest.

I’m sure that right now you’ll be thinking why I didn’t study marine biology. I’m not quite sure yet, but it’s probably because I like the fact that I have other possibilities in case that at some point I change my mind.

Right now, I’m trying to acquire knowledge through different courses of marine ecology and learning scuba diving so I can get the PADI certification.

Comentarios

  1. Ocean is amazing and there is so much to discover about it! I'm sure you will be an amazing professional Vale <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always say this you but your going to open new doors to the people in our career, I wish you all the best <3 and i'm sure you're going to success becuase your amazing ~~~ ily

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! omg that sounds very interesting! I'm sure you will get your scuba diving certificate!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Hobbies