A time that I would like to go in the future

 


Hi everyone, today I’m going to talk about a time that I would like to go in the future. To be honest, I’m not sure if I want to know what’s going to happen in the future. I’m the kind of person that believes in destiny, so I’m not crazy about knowing it. This is also because I’m very attached to my family, so I don’t think that I’m ready to know if something bad is gonna happened.

Undoubtedly the climate change, the drought and all the bad prognoses have encouraged me to try to live my best life focused in the present and enjoy every moment of it even when I have bad days (I’ve learned with the passage of time that a bad day is not the end of the world). Believe it or not, with this way of thinking I still have goals and dreams, it’s just that I’m more flexible with time. Because sometimes I’m not able to achieve a goal when I would want to do it, but that doesn’t mean that I’ll never be able to reach it.

As a rule, I always tell myself when I’m in a bad moment in my life that everything will be fine with the passage of time, so there is one more reason of why I don’t want to know the future. What if nothing gets better with the passage of time?

Comentarios

  1. Well we don´t know what will happens, i think that to overcome bad times we have to remind ourselves that there are things and situations that we can change and some that are out of our reach and we can't , is better to not worry about it, do what we can and go on. "everthing happen for a reason"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A funny moment of my childhood

Hobbies

My future job